Mail Order Cannabis Premium Shatter
Get it Delivered Buy Weed Online
Once payment for your order is received using Email Money Transfer (EMT), we'll get your package shipped out to you. It will be properly sealed to ensure its delivery.
Got Questions? Get in Touch
Drop us a message anytime and our customer service team will reply as soon as possible.
Tracked & Insured Mail Delivery
Flat Rate Shipping via
Canada Post for only $20.
Get 1 gm or save $$$ and get 3.5 grams….
Shatter is also called Butane Hash Oil (BHO), and it has street names, including Honey Oil, Wax, Sap, and Budder. Shatter has earned its nicknames on account of its brittle texture and colour.
Premium Shatter is rich in THC and CBD; thus, you will feel euphoria and increased appetite once you use this concentrate.
How Can You Smoke Shatter (Premium)?
There are four different ways, including the dag rig, joint, bong, and vape pen, to smoke Premium Shatter.
- Dab Rig: The most common way to consume cannabis concentrate, Premium Shatter, is through dabbing with a dab rig. However, it would be best if you were a pro (professional) at using a dab rig to consume shatter this way.
- Joint: You should push Premium Shatter slowly into a joint by adding some oil to it to consume it via a joint. Push it down the joint’s middle to have a sufficient enjoyable experience with extraordinary flavour and long-lasting effects throughout your vaping session.
- Bong: Another simple method to smoke Premium Shatter is via bong. Pack the bowl to half full, add tiny pieces of this Shatter, fill the remaining portion of the bowl with ground bud. Light up and enjoy!
- Vape Pen: With a vape pen, you can also vaporize Premium Shatter; however, you should know its specifications before you buy it. You can go with this option, but going with a joint or a bong to smoke shatter will save you valuable time.
Medical Uses of Premium Shatter
Premium Shatter is a beneficial cannabis concentrate on treating the following conditions:
- Nausea and Appetite.
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Anxiety & Depression
- Pains including migraines, back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia
There are no reviews yet.