THC Levels from 14% to 19%
Don’t get fooled by the name ‘Manitoba Poison’ because there’s nothing poisonous about this strain. Manitoba Poison is a hybrid strain having 50% Indica and 50% Sativa; however, its Sativa properties greatly surpass its Indica counterpart. Manitoba Poison was bred by the ‘Great White North Seed Company’.
Effects of Manitoba Poison:
If you use this strain and sit back, you will encounter a variety of effects in terms of high. Owing to its rich Sativa content, you will become uplifted and highly focused on the things surrounding you. Of course, Manitoba Poison’s cerebral high is quite nice; however, as time will pass by, you will find yourself in a relaxed place and very close to sleepiness. Don’t smoke this strain too much; otherwise, you will be couch-locked, evading the enthusiastic feelings of this strain.
Appearance, Aroma, and Flavour:
Manitoba Poison has curved purple-fringed buds, adorned with shady jade leaves. Its buds also imitate the purple colouration, forming a thick and mould-resistant ball. Manitoba Poison has a delightful aroma resembling the wood. If your break its buds, the fragrance can become even more pungent. Manitoba Poison also has a very nice taste: A blend of fresh wood, earthy, and floral flavours.
Medical Benefits of Manitoba Poison:
- Manitoba Poison is an excellent option for you if you want to be stress-free.
- Manitoba Poison is a beneficial strain to fight depression.
- Manitoba Poison renders comfort to people suffering from mild pains.
- If you have a sleep disorder, such as insomnia, Manitoba Poison will always be there to rescue you.
- Manitoba Poison is also one of the tremendous strains available in Canada’s marketplaces to fight muscle spasms.
There are no reviews yet.