Mail Order Cannabis Sensi Star

Sale!

$25.00$80.00

Member Price From: $21.25 - 68.00

Members Save 15% sitewide - Even if it's on Sale!

4.7 / 5 Average Rating

Product Details

THC Level
Up to:
CBD Level
Up to:
Dominance
Flavour
Effects

Shopping Cart

Get it Delivered Buy Weed Online

Buy Weed Online

Once payment for your order is received using Email Money Transfer (EMT), we'll get your package shipped out to you. It will be properly sealed to ensure its delivery.

Got Questions? Get in Touch

Drop us a message anytime and our customer service team will reply as soon as possible.

Tracked & Insured Mail Delivery

Free Home Delivery Over $150,
Under $150 only $20.

Product Description

THC Levels up to 20%

CBD level up to 0.60%

Sensi Star is an Indica dominant strain with relaxing effects caused by crossing two mysterious strains that were bred by Paradise Seeds.

This strain is a leading cannabis strains and has 80% Indica rate and the remaining 20% is taken away by Sativa.

Because of its Indica dominance, you should smoke it around bedtime to avoid being sluggish during the day when there is a lot that needs to be done. Its THC content is not astronomically high but nevertheless, this weed is still very potent and regarded as a one-hitter quitter.

All potency is locked in by the thick layer of sticky trichomes surrounding the buds.

Sensi Star has won the show for 3 years in total at the High Times Cannabis Cup. In 1999, 2000 and 2005, this kush won some prestigious awards for its potency. You can use Sensi Star for depression, sleeping and eating disorders as well as nausea.

***Strain Disclaimer***

As Cannabinoids affect each person differently, effects and flavours may vary from person to person. As every person has different genetics, taste buds and will have different reactions to the Cannabinoids and Terpenes.

The product descriptions above are based on our personal experiences with the strain. So remember it doesn’t necessarily guarantee you will have the same experience as stated.

I Love Smoke 519 is in no way responsible if the strain described above doesn’t transport you to the moon, smack you in the face, leave you couch locked or does not do exactly what the description says.

You May Also Like...

donnie burger

Donnie Burger

$40.00$125.00

gas gang canna bar 1200mg milk chocolate

Gas Gang Canna Bar 1200mg- Milk Chocolate

Original price was: $35.00.Current price is: $30.00.

gas gang canna bar 1200mg fruity pebbles

Gas Gang Canna Bar 1200mg- Fruity Pebbles

Original price was: $35.00.Current price is: $30.00.

freeze dried ice cream 1000mg double chocolate

Freeze Dried Ice Cream 1000mg- Double Chocolate

Original price was: $30.00.Current price is: $25.00.

freeze dried ice cream 1000mg vanilla

Freeze Dried Ice Cream 1000mg- Vanilla

Original price was: $30.00.Current price is: $25.00.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Sensi Star”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Quality
Price
Service